Guest Services Specialist (Ninja)
Type: Full Time
Department: Team Ninja (Guest Services)
Provide world-class customer service by always listening to our guests and anticipating guest needs before they happen.
Front line, Care, Knowledge, Above & Beyond, Hold the Line, Personality, World Class Service, Consistency, Innovation, Make It Right
- Represent the company on front lines or on board the event and look for opportunities to bring our brand of SPECIAL to guests
- Deliver world class guest service, striving to anticipate needs & exceed expectations
- Understand the company's policies and be prepared to speak with guests and make the decision whether to "Hold the Line" - listening to their concerns but explaining to them why their request cannot be accommodated or whether to "Make it Right" and approve an exception, change accommodation, etc. if appropriate
- Provide administrative services for assigned events
- Make yourself available to address guest needs and follow-up in a timely manner when necessary
- Provide guest service via phone, email & chat
- Develop knowledge of events & company
- Identify opportunities for new processes
- Manage administrative tasks including but not limited to: following up on past due reservations, missing guest information, special needs requests, wait lists and upgrade requests
- Participate in outbound sales campaigns
- Engaging and friendly yet professional demeanor on the phone and in person
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Must be located in Greater Atlanta Area
- 2+ years of experience required (customer service experience preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress
- Strong communication, verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Intuitive knowledge of how to make people feel special
- Flexibility to travel 3 + times a year
- Compassionate team player who lifts their co-workers up
- Must be located in Greater Atlanta Area
- Candidate must be willing and able to comply with any mandatory safety protocols required to enter Sixthman’s office or sail on Sixthman’s events, including but not limited to COVID-19 vaccination.
Bonus Skills, not required:
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Call center experience
- Outbound sales experience
- Familiarity with reservations or ticketing systems
- Previous experience in the travel or hospitality industries
- Passion for music, travel, and dogs at work
- You know what kind of shoes a Ninja wears to work (hint: it's sneakers)
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, FSA & HSA, 401k plan, Disability Insurance & Life Insurance, Paid Time Off
Are you already polishing your ninja stars and practicing your best phone voice? You might be the next addition to our elite squad of Sixthman Ninjas!
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and a response in 200 words or less to each of the below to email@example.com
Tell us about a time where you felt looked after.
Tell us about a time you looked after someone else.
Since 2001, Sixthman has set the stage for moments that make life rock, serving over 300,000 guests unforgettable vacations on sand and at sea with their favorite artists, athletes, actors, comedians and brands. These carefully curated, intimate events bring non-stop performances, artist collaborations, in depth panels and Q&As, fan-artist activities, museums and overall truly immersive experiences that celebrate community and change expectations of what a vacation can be. Iconic artists served include Jon Bon Jovi, KISS, Kesha and many others across multiple genres. In 2019, Sixthman expanded their festivals at sea to Europe, sailing from Barcelona, Spain to exotic Mediterranean ports and also brought their innovative vacation concept to world class, all-inclusive resorts in the Dominican Republic producing 18 total festivals in 2019. In 2020, Sixthman Services was launched to support other event holders with a suite of on-site and virtual event management services. Sixthman is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and is a subsidiary of Norwegian Cruise Line.